Saturday 2 August 2014

London Trip 伦敦之旅 -Day 3

This will be a really long post and I'll try my best not to mumble like grandma. Lol Planed to go a lot of places today so we went out around 9 in the morning. Everything is alright and my boy is waiting me out there But First
Let me take a selfie.


Simply had a breakfast at Starbucks, we then started our compact plan today :

Westminster Abbey Church where Prince William and Kate was married.




A happy girl beside the Abbey

The BigBen !

With the London's signature - the red double decker

With my Vanilla Macho Chino


Methodist Central Hall and Memorial Column near Westminster Abbey


No caption Lol


The other landmark of this city,

The London Eye



After tried to capture it in many ways and angles, I only satisfied with this perspective at the opposite of the London Eye itself.


Beautiful garden just beside the river


The main focus is not me nor the statues, it's the child behind me ! hah

Very British-style houses beside a lil road.


A Sherlock Holmes theme coffee house.

British Museum. Free entry and I think you can take your camera there because nobody stop me while I'm taking a ton of photo inside. Hah. ** But always remember to make sure your flash is off.

Super cool Samurai !

China Ceramics art-pieces arranged by color

I think it's from Thailand if i didn't make a mistake


Paranormal inside the museum, awesome roof !

Enjoying the sunshine !



Lunch is my beloved Jacket Potato ! Willing to eat it 3 times a day Lol 



Guess why I'm taking picture of this corner ?

Here's a tips,

One more,

Well if you're a super fans of Harry Potter, clever as you must be knew that 

It's the corner to get inside the Ministry of Magic !


Well, if you think it's hard to get in by there or you wanna go the other part of the magic world,
then Here we go
through the Platform 3/4 !


It's just inside the King Cross station and I'd queued about 30 mins to take the picture.
The Potter shop beside the corner of the platform. They sell everything in he magic world like the uniform of different school in Hogwarts, magic wand of each characters,
and even Hegwidsssssss. Lol




Let's change the channel to the night time.


Didn't plan for this but we end up here. A unique and romantic pub. Forgot it's name but it have a special menu named "The Jones Family Project".


 Pink Pyjamas





with him

Basically we went to these place by only walked except to the King Cross station and of course, the pub :
Westminster Abbey Church > Big Ben > London Eye > British Museum > King Cross station > Pub


Felt like can asleep within 3seconds but I still can't get over my exciting with this lovely city. But luckily, I still can visit it in the next few days.


So here is my third day in London.
 Hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment